MedCenter Talking Alarm Clock (Item #7021-0)
The "Take Your Pills"
Talking Alarm Clock alerts users when it's time to take their medication with a
friendly female voice up to 4 times daily.
• Talking Alarm alerts users when it's time to take their
• Alarm sounds periodically until
special 'alarm acknowledged' button is pressed
• Loud and Extra Loud sound settings ensure the alarm is
• Clear, Large-Type Display makes
viewing the date, day and time easy
• Up to 4 Daily
Alarms (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night)
• Preset with Default Alarm Times (morning: 7:00 a.m.,
afternoon: 1:00 p.m., evening: 6:00 p.m., night: 10:30 p.m.)
• Backlit display for convenient night time viewing
Example Alarm Audio: "Good morning! Please take your morning pills for the 20th. BEEP